Located 30 minutes from Albi, this cottage knows how to preserve its tranquility with its private heated pool and its lake for fishing. Long live idleness and convivial moments with friends, family... around the barbecue, lying on the sunbeds or relaxing in the lawn.
** LE GITE **
- The ground floor consists of :
- A large kitchen/dining room with dishwasher, oven, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, kettle, filter coffee maker. A small laundry room is adjacent to the kitchen with a second refrigerator and washing machine.
- Living room with TV overlooking the pool
- Green" room with bed 140x190cm
- Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet
- On the first floor there is a large hallway which leads to :
- Purple" room with a double bed 140x190cm, a single bed 80x190cm and a baby bed with changing table
- Two rooms each equipped with a bed 140x190cm
- Red" room equipped with 4 single beds (80x190cm) where two beds can be combined to make one large bed
- Bathroom with sink, bath and dining table
- An independent toilet
Outside : you can stroll either in the interior courtyard dominated by its dovecote, or in the private garden overlooking the Viaur valley. From the living room, you have access to a terrace with garden furniture which faces the swimming pool and closed garden. A large concrete playground is located next to the garden for the pleasure of the youngest and the oldest with a petanque field.
A beautiful private and heated swimming pool (from the end of April to the beginning of October) and its sunbathing area are at your disposal with a view on the private lake where you will be able to enjoy fishing (from April 1st to July 15th).
From the garden there is also an old, unfinished stable with a ping-pong table available for the young and old to continue playing even in bad weather.
The song of the sunflowers is a place of discovery, history and culture with the fortress of Najac, Lagarde-Viaur, Penne, Albi... But also a natural space of hikes, of walks for the big and the small ones.