In the centre of the charming village of Montgaillard, Marie Hélène and Claude welcome you to their Balladins du Tescou cottage.
A complex composed of a recently built villa of 110m² and an apartment of 55m² above a garage, all on a plot of 1300m², decorated with a swimming pool.
The town of Montgaillard is located 25 minutes from Montauban and 40 minutes from ALBI and TOULOUSE. In a hilly environment, you will be close to the tourist villages (Puycelsi, Castelnau de Montmiral., Cordes-sur-Ciel.) and the forest of Grésigne
The villa can accommodate 6 people:
- large living room with fully equipped open kitchen: oven, microwave, gas hob, dishwasher, American refrigerator with freezer, kettle, toaster, coffee maker, washing machine, large dining table, living room with tv and fireplace.
- 3 bedrooms with double bed (140) and fitted wardrobes
- 1 bedroom with a single bed of 90 and closet
- bathroom with bath-shower, double sink, hairdryer, towel dryer.
Reversible air conditioning in the living room and electric heating in each room. Internet access and Wi-Fi.
The apartment can accommodate 4 people:
- living room with open kitchen: electric hob, oven, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, washing machine, lounge area with tv.
- 2 bedrooms equipped with 1 double bed (140) and a dressing room and dresser.
Outside, you will have access to a private swimming pool, secured by alarm, 6X3m, salt filtration, parasol, bath chair, and pergola.
On the terrace of the villa you can have your meals around a large round table, and at the back you can enjoy a beautiful shaded area. A plancha, a barbecue, and a boules court are also available.
The property is fully fenced and has parking.