In a haven of peace, and 5 minutes from the center of Castelnau-de-Montmail, enjoy this fortified village but also the proximity of the most beautiful villages of Tarn, classified among the Most beautiful Villages of France.
In the famous golden triangle of Tarnais, enjoy the discovery of Castelnau-de-Montmmiral, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Gaillac, or Albi, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The Little Tuscany is an old renovated barn, cottage on the floor accessible by an external staircase, you can enjoy the very large living room and its height under ceiling, as well as 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
In the living room you can enjoy:
- fully equipped kitchen
- the dining table facing the view from the very large bay window of the living room
At the same level as the living room, you will find:
- First bedroom with 2 single beds 90x190
- one second with 2 single beds in 90x190 and its own bathroom with toilet
- and a full bathroom with shower, bath and toilet
By 2 different stairs, you then access:
- a very large third bedroom, ideal for children, with a double bed 160x200 and two single beds 90x190
- a fourth and last bedroom with a double bed 160x200 and a washbasin and toilet area
Outside, enjoy the spaces, the spa 8 people for your exclusive use all year round, the pool (from early June to late September) with deckchairs and umbrellas (only shared sometimes with our children), badminton games, hammocks... Board games and books are also available in the cottage.
We provide you with high chairs, umbrella beds, changing tables, games for children of all ages, but also a washing machine and dryer only for your use in the same building.
Ideal for tribes and stays with friends, but we do not accept festive stays, wish