An old farmhouse in U with large courtyard
Ideally located between Toulouse and Albi (motorway interchange at 2km), this cottage is an ideal base to discover the Gaillacois vineyard, the Albigeoises Bastides and of course Albi classified as a World Heritage Site of Unesco (Cathedral, Episcopal City...).
Fombren is in Montans. This site, occupied since prehistoric times, is a site of remarkable excavations to understand the history of the region and its successive populations. This rich past and numerous excavations are at the origin of the creation of the Archaeosite of Montans, which will make you relive these past eras, through exhibitions, workshops and staging.
A large cottage with large volumes, in the countryside, quiet and rest guaranteed. Completely independent house in a former U-shaped farmhouse offering a large central courtyard.
- Kitchen with central table and old fireplace and old cauldron
- Living room, dining room with sofa and TV
- Shower room with standard shower, single basin and toilet
- Bedroom 1: Double bed and former vanity
- Bedroom 2: two double beds and a cot, and storage
- Bedroom 3: a double bed and a single bed in 120x200cm. Large wardrobe and sink in the bedroom
The house therefore offers you the possibility of having 9 beds but only a bathroom.
A large covered area will allow you to eat outside while being sheltered from the sun (or rain!). For your grills, the barbecue is waiting for you! Also enjoy a garden corner on the side of the house, but if necessary the fields all around you will be an endless playground.