Mas de Grouze

Mas de Grouze is located in the Midi-Pyrénées region, in Rabastens in the Tarn department, halfway between Toulouse and Albi, in the Gaillac vineyards, whose origins very probably date back to the Roman occupation.

The estate comprises almost 32 hectares of vines, 62% of which are located near the Mas de Grouze buildings on clay-limestone terraces overlooking the Rabastens plain and the Tarn. The remaining 38% is planted on gravelly soil on the left bank of the Tarn in the commune of Loupiac, near Rabastens.

The grape varieties grown on the estate (81% black grapes and 19% white grapes) are highly diversified, enabling us to offer a very wide range of products.
Mauzac, Gallac's oldest white grape variety, is used to make the entire range of whites, sometimes in association with the typically fine-flavoured "Len de l'El" from Gaillac and Muscadelle.
Duras and Fer Servadou (or Braucol) form the basis of the red appellation. Duras, an ancient Gallac grape variety, brings structure and finesse, while Fer Servadou, a more rustic variety, brings colour and spicy flavours.
Syrah, Merlot and Cabernets, all regional varieties, bring subtle aromas.
Gamay, a widespread grape variety, is reserved for rosé wines and vins primeurs.

The oceanic microclimate, tempered by the Autan wind, gives the vineyards their diversity and richness.


Independent winegrowers

Further information


  • Sales on site
  • Online shop

Types of products



From 01/01 to 31/12 between 8.30 am and 7 pm.
Closed Thursday and Sunday.


Free of charge.

Mas de Grouze
Grouze 81800 Rabastens
00 33 (0)6 09 36 44 02 00 33 (0)5 63 33 80 70

In picture

Carte clair
Carte foncée
Carte zone 1
Carte zone 2
Carte zone 3
Carte zone 4
Carte zone 5