- Car park
- Private parking
- Sales on site
- Tour free of charge
- Sale on collective point of sale
- Online shop
Types of products
- Cereals and derivative products
We sell our produce to several local specialist shops, the Drive fermier du Tarn, but also to small local grocery shops.
Sale at the farm on Fridays from 4pm to 6.30pm or by appointment.
Our products :
- Sunflower oil for seasoning and cooking, rapeseed oil, camelina oil;
- Dried vegetables: lentils, chickpeas.
- Flours on a stone millstone: wheat, old variety wheat, small spelt, rye, corn, buckwheat, lentils, chickpeas.
- Soaps and balm with camelina.
All year round, every Friday.
Closed exceptionally on January 1st, Easter Monday, Feast of the Ascension, Whit Monday, May 1st, May 8th, July 14th, August 15th, November 1st, November 11th and December 25th.
Friday: 4pm to 6.30pm
Outside of these hours, please make an appointment.
Voir tous nos tarifs sur notre site internet.